Miss France 2020’s coronation night was held on 14th December 2019 at the Dome of Marsellie where thirty delegates competed for the title of Miss France 2020. At the final night of the competition, Miss France 2019 Vaimalama Chaves of Tahiti crowned her successor Clémence Botino of Guadeloupe as Miss France 2020.Clémence is a master’s student in the history of art at the Sorbonne and wishes to become heritage curator.
The diva has a dreamlike physique and a disarming charm. She is passionate about music and cinema. She is ready to take over the duties of Miss France and represent France at Miss Universe 2020 and/ or Miss World 2020.
She is strong headed and very confident. Clemence beat 29 other finalists to succeed Vaimalama Chaves for the title. She will be staying for a year in the Paris apartment which sees the Misses parading every year.
In addition to her crown and scarf, Miss France 2020 won an e-208 electric car offered by Peugeot, a cloakroom of ten watches offered by Festina, two complete luggage lines offered by Jump, a complete make-up table and care offered by Sothys, a dress offered by haute couture designer Ziad Nakad, a 15-inch Macbook Pro computer and a Samsung QLED television, two gala dresses offered by Pronuptia and a trip for two Paris/ Papeete in business class offered by Air Tahiti Nui.
The newly crowned Miss France 2020 Clemence Botino’s court included –
- First runner-up – Lou Ruat Miss Provence 2019
- Second runner-up – Matahari Bousquet Miss Tahiti 2019
- Third runner-up – Sophie Diry Miss Bourgogne 2019
- Fourth runner up – Maneller Souahlia Miss Cote d’Azur
It is very likely that the first runner-up will get a chance also to represent France internationally.
Other in the Top 15 were –
- Laura Theodori Miss Alsace 2019
- Justine Delmas Miss Aquitaine 2019
- Jade Simon-Abadie Miss Centre-Val de Loire 2019
- Évelyne de Larichaudy Miss Île-de-France 2019
- Marine Clautour Miss Normandie 2019
- Yvana Cartaud Miss Pays de Loire 2019
- Morgane Fradon Miss Picardie 2019
- Andréa Galland Miss Poitou-Charentes 2019
- Morgane Lebon Miss Réunion 2019
- Layla Berry Miss Saint-Martin 2019
Remaining candidates who competed in the finale were Meïssa Ameur Miss Auvergne 2019, Romane Edern Miss Bretagne 2019, Lucille Moine Miss Champagne-Ardenne 2019, Alixia Cauro Miss Corse 2019, Solène Bernardin Miss Franche-Comté 2019, Dariana Abé Miss Guyane 2019, Lucie Caussanel Miss Languedoc-Roussillon 2019, Alison Salapic Miss Limousin 2019, Ilona Robelin Miss Lorraine 2019, Ambre Bozza Miss Martinique 2019, Eva Labourdère Miss Mayotte 2019, Andréa Magalhaes Miss Midi-Pyrénées 2019, Florentine Somers Miss Nord-Pas-de-Calais 2019, Anaïs Toven Miss Nouvelle-Calédonie 2019 and Chloé Prost Miss Rhône-Alpes 2019.
Congratulations to the queen!
This Article First Published On ANGELOPEDIA